We are a Covid-19 Vaccination Clinic:
COVID-19 vaccines help to protect our community against coronavirus by preventing serious illness and death from COVID-19. The vaccines are free for everyone in Australia.
Here at Seaview Pharmacy, we are an approved vaccination provider for both the AstraZeneca and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local area and wider community and can now take bookings for all of those eligible.
Book your COVID-19 Moderna – Spikevax TM Vaccine Today
Book your COVID-19 AstraZeneca – VaxzevriaTM Vaccine Today
COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out to people in phases.
To find out if you are eligible to receive the vaccine now, visit this link here and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Checker.
You can then make a booking below to receive your vaccine.
What should I do whilst I wait for my COVID-19 vaccine?
- stay 1.5 metres away from other people and avoid handshakes and contact with people outside your household
- stay home if you feel unwell and get tested for COVID-19.
- wash your hands regularly with soap and water or use hand sanitiser
- always cough or sneeze into your arm or a tissue and put the tissue in the bin straight away
- download the COVIDSafe app to help health officials let you know if you have been in contact with someone who has COVID-19
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines, visit health.gov.au
342-344 Balcombe Rd,
Beaumaris VIC 3193
Ph: (03) 9589 2416
Fax: (03) 9589 0114
Monday – Friday 8:30am–7pm
Saturday - 8:30am–5pm
Sunday - Closed